Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Tomb Raider -The Angel Of Darknes

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

antikvaran

antikvaran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • 3 thanks
Tomb Raider The Angel Of Darkness (ENG/PC)

Posted Image

:info:
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness begins in Paris, when a heated argument between Lara Croft and her mentor ends with a deadly twist--the old man is killed, and since Lara is the only one present at the scene, she spends the first part of the game eluding the authorities, who assume she did it. As Lara desperately searches for answers to why her mentor might have been killed, she becomes increasingly aware that a notorious serial killer is apparently shadowing her wherever she goes, leaving you to wonder whether she is indeed to blame for the crime in some way.

Suffice it to say that the plot thickens, and the truth comes out. The story soon involves a secret society, the search for a set of paintings with a hidden secret, and a healthy dose of the occult. Lara will discover the nature of a truly sinister villain, and she'll even cross paths with an adventurer named Kurtis Trent, who seems to have a similar agenda--as well as some surprising powers. The story of The Angel of Darkness unfolds gradually and in different ways, such as when Lara happens upon important documents, during dialogue between Lara and other characters, and in stylish cinematic cutscenes using the game's 3D engine. It's surprising that the game scraped by with a T rating, as the story features some decidedly grisly and violent imagery, the likes of which would land any other game these days an M rating. At any rate, rest assured that this Tomb Raider doesn't pull any punches. In the early part of the game, you hear about the grisly way the serial killer dispatches his victims. Later on, you get to see it firsthand.

System requirements:
- System: Windows 2000/XP
- Processor: 1400 MHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Video Card: 64 MB of memory
- Audio Card: Sound DirectX-compatible sound card

:down:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanked by 1 Member:
pandolina178

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users