Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Alternativa (2010)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

antikvaran

antikvaran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • 4 thanks
Alternativa (ENG/PC/2010) - SKIDROW

Posted Image

:info:
Alternativa (ENG/PC/2010) - SKIDROW | 1.65 GB

Alternativa is a story that will take you to a world much different to what you�d expect in 2045. To a world destroyed by war and revolutions, a world led by an oppressive and cruel dictatorship. Classic point&click adventure game based on the original sci-fi/cyber-punk script which is composed of a number of shorter stories that lead us through the lives of individual characters as well as the fictional world of the future. Non-linear storyline full of unexpected turns, at times spine-chilling atmosphere, logical tasks, historical and scientific facts.
What�s Good

Let�s start with the positive. Alternativa, (from Czech developer Centauri Production) looks great. It has the gritty dystopian cyberpunk environment down to a tee. Robots twitch in alleyways, steam rises in the background, lights flicker. Cut scenes look good and add to the story where needed. Characters look great too � your typical �guy in leather jacket� design, but good none the less. The art team did a wonderful job.

Game mechanics are quite good too. The inventory system is very straightforward. You�re never required to manage a billion items at a time (this is due to a detrimental game mechanic I�ll discuss in the next section though); The item interface isn�t overly complex: (Look, Talk, Use) and you can quickly find all the hotspots in a scene by hitting tab.

System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Pentium IV � 2.0 GHz or compatible
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- VGA: Graphic card with 512 MB RAM (Shader 2.0 compatible)
- DX: DirectX�: 9.0c
- HDD: 2 GB free space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c � compatible sound card

:down:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Tasic97

Tasic97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • 3 thanks