Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Commandos - Strike Force

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Guest_misko95_*

Guest_misko95_*
  • Guests
  • thanks
Commandos - Strike Force

A World War II themed FPS, Commandos Strike Force features three different characters, each with their own specific abilities and skills.
In the most fearsome war ever fought, emerged the most fearless soldiers the Commandos. Have you got what it takes to join the original elite Special Force in the World War II shooter Commandos Strike Force?
In a new direction for the multi-million selling series, Commandos Strike Force takes you right into the heart of the action from a first person perspective. Take control of the three members of the Strike Force unit, each with their own play style. Switch between the Green Beret, always at the heart of the action with his expertise in combat and the use of heavy weaponry; the Sniper with his nerves of steel and expert marksmanship; and the Spy, stealthily striking at the heart of the enemy. However, it is your choice how you execute plans of attack by using the Commandos' unique skills.

Hardware Requirements:
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000/Windows XP
Processor: Pentium IV 1.8GHz or Athlon XP equivalent
RAM: 512MB System Memory
Video Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c-compatible 64 MB 3D Accelerated Card with Pixel Shader v1.1 and Hardware TnL Support (GeForce 4Ti / Radeon 9 series)
Processor: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c-compatible)
CD-ROM: Quad-speed (4x) DVD-ROM drive
Hard Drive: 3.46Gb free disk space

Recommended
Processor: Pentium 4 2.4GHz or Athlon XP equivalent
RAM: 512MB System Memory
Video Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c-compatible 128 MB 3D Accelerated Card with Pixel Shader v1.1 and Hardware TnL Support (GeForce 6000 Series / Radeon X series)
CD-ROM: Eight-speed (8x) DVD-ROM drive or faster

:down:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

:password:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanked by 1 Member:
cipimilena

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users