Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

NeoDownloader

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

FantaQM

FantaQM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
NeoDownloader 2.6.1

:screen:

Posted Image

As you know, there is a lot of websites with a lot of pictures, music and movies. And of course, it is a time consuming affair to save every file manually.
-But now you can forget about this frustrating process! NeoDownloader will help you to download thousands of your favorite photos, audio and video files quickly and easily.Just drag a link from your browser to the program's Drop Basket and this award-winning tool will scan the website and download all media files automatically.
- You can immediately see everything you download and delete unwanted files. The program includes a built-in image viewer and media player. It also supports TGP sites, password-protected sites and advanced content filtering.
Features:
Downloads your choice of pictures, audio, video and any other files.
Easy to use even for beginners.
No pop-ups and banners.
Supports ZIP/RAR archives.
Up to 20 simultaneous connections.
Downloads from TGP sites and password protected sites.
Supports downloading URL ranges.
Advanced filtering - allows to download only those what you want.
Built-in image viewer with slideshow capabilities and audio/video player.
Ability to set any downloaded picture as a Windows wallpaper.
and much more!

:down:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users