Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Jewel Quest II

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Guest_Founder_*

Guest_Founder_*
  • Guests
  • thanks
Jewel Quest II

Posted Image

Jewel Quest II-FASiSO
Description:
Trek through Africa in the return of the Ultimate Gem Matching Adventure. It’s 1944, and Rupert Pack returns. Join him as he hunts his way across the wild African safari, explores the lost Zimbabwe ruins, and surveys the majestic Victoria Falls on one of the worlds richest continents. Skilfully evade the menacing Sebastian Grenard while unearthing precious gems to ultimately escape with the grand jewel board. Get swept away by the heart pounding soundtrack as you’re immersed in realistic and authentic African settings. Discover an amazing new element of fun with the Exclusive “Duelling Jewels” Tournament Play: Pit your jewel matching skills against others around the world! Play against other players, or be matched with a computer opponent! Embark on a thrilling journey in a story filled with.

Features:
# 180 new challenging puzzles
# Play tournament mode online!
# Rich graphics and immersive storyline
# Engaging African music and themes
# … and a whole lot more

Release name: Jewel.Quest.II-FASiSO
Size: 35.19 mb

Posted Image

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

or

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content