Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Circus Pomche

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

ShareLancer

ShareLancer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted Image
Circus Pomche v1.0.1.1-TE | 83 MB

This is a game with puzzles, and you’re meant to find your way through each and every stage to help Mr Pomché save the life of a helpless soul. In other words, it’s a puzzle game with a story line. And I believe, that’s a two-for-one.

Description:
Unravel mind-boggling puzzles to save the life of a helpless soul in Circus Pomche, a challenging 3D brain teaser.
Pomche just fulfilled his dream of building a pirate ship to go on a worldwide adventure. Little does he know that you should be careful what to wish for because now he finds himself on a truly challenging journey. Help him escape treacherous perils by solving magnificent 3D puzzles.

Posted Image

Tumble your way through 30 hearty levels in this sea-faring challenge. Maneuver blocks so as to construct the target shape provided to complete the level. Keep in mind that the blocks have certain movement restrictions, making it tougher than you think. It’s all about skill, wisdom and a whole lot of fun. And with 16 extra Beat the Best levels, you can challenge friends and family for hours!

See if you have what it takes to solve these fantastic puzzles when you try the free trial version or download the full-unlimited version of Circus Pomche today!

System Requirements:
Windows XP/Windows 7/Windows Vista
1.2 GHz Pentium 3 or equivalent
512MB RAM
DirectX 9.0

Download from FileSonic:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Download from FileServe:

Download from Hotfile:

If you like this post, say thanks please!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users