Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Pharaoh: Cleopatra

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Starting Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • 2 thanks
Posted Image

Pharaoh: Cleopatra is an expansion pack for the original Pharaoh, a game well known for it's empire building style of gameplay set in Egypt roughly 2900 to 700 BC. Pharaoh includes a farming model based on the flooding of the Nile, naval warfare, giant monuments that are assembled over time, a unique dynastic progression, and variable difficulty levels.

[img width=544 height=480]http://www.dragon-isle.net/kwilhite/graphics/Pharaoh_demo_1_a.jpg[/img]

Basically, Cleopatra picks up where Pharaoh left off and lets you take command of Egypt's dynastic line though four new campaigns. The first campaign, Valley of the Kings puts you in charge of building huge new tombs, carved into the faces of the cliffs that surround your city. Once you've got 'em built, you'll also have to work very  hard to make sure that the local tomb robbers don't crack into them and steal all of the supplies for the journey into the underworld that you have stocked them with. Once you've made it through these beginning missions (and as the easiest of the lot, they're not all that easy), you'll be ready to move on to Ancient Conquerors, several missions pitting you against the worst of Egypt's enemies (the fight with the Hittites took me forever to beat). As if fighting off all these invaders wasn't bad enough, you'll also have to keep your cities stocked with all the niceties of an advanced civilization. Cleopatra doesn't cut you nearly as much slack as its predecessor did. The third campaign is Ramses in the Valley and comes complete with a set of missions that put you in the shoes of the great pharaoh. In many ways, this Campaign is a combination of the two that came before and will force you to exercise both your building and your fighting skills before you're done. Finally, the last campaign, Cleopatra's capital, will give you a chance to build all of the great monuments you've dreamed of, like the Lighthouse and Library at Alexandria. It also gives you a chance (whether you like it or not) to take on the Roman army.

[img width=640 height=480]http://www.gamershell.com/static/screenshots/3961/61068_full.jpg[/img][img width=640 height=480]http://www.gamershell.com/static/screenshots/3961/61070_full.jpg[/img]

P133, 32MB RAM, 360MB HDD, 1MB video card
Genre : Strategy - City building
Year : 2000

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users