Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

They Are Alive (2011)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

dragana5

dragana5

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts
  • 44 thanks
They Are Alive-SKIDROW (PC/2011)
Posted Image
:info:
They Are Alive-SKIDROW | English | PC | Size 1.19 GB

Publisher: GFI (Game Factory Interactive)
Developer: Orion
Genre: Action (Shooter) | 3D | 1st Person

The capital of Russia, Moscow, becomes not only political, financial and cultural center of the country but also the abode of all
debaucheries and vices one could ever imagine You are a simple provincial engineer eager to change his worthless
life. What could be a better place to start everything anew than Moscowwhere everyone can find some way to earn for a living?
But things there are not as easy as you thought It starts with magical goggles and aliens and ends with stirring patriotism that will rally
the country and drive out all unwelcome invaders

Features:
Enticing story balancing between reason and nonsense
A lot of original humor, jokes and means to become even with odioustownies
Multiple weapons (including car muffler)
Real-life experience without any censorship

Windows XP.
Pentium 4 2.4 GHz,
1 GB RAM,
graphic card 128 MB (GeForce 6600 or better),
3 GB HDD,
1. Unpack the release
2. Mount or burn image
3. Install
4. Play the game
:screen:
Posted Image
Posted Image
:down:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Kroz zivot prolazim kao kroz samoposlugu: za sta god da se uhvatim - to i platim.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users