Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

The Rockin Dead (2011)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts
  • 25 thanks
Posted Image

The Rockin Dead (2011/DE) | Size: 3.18 GB

Year: 2011
Genre: Adventure / 3D / 3rd Person
Developer: Grasland Production
Publisher: bitComposer Games
Language: German
Platform: PC

Three-dimensional technology to actively seize the entertainment. Game projects are increasingly offering support for 3D images. If it concerns the famous shooter, then the situation is clear. But the adventure genre is not for every company is a leading direction. Playing "The Rockin 'Dead" takes all the new technologies on the note and creates a first adventure in a three-dimensional image. The game's plot revolves around a rock - a group that tries to establish his own career.
In an attempt to make this group more often visited by corporate and private parties. When he entered the regular work order, the guys without hesitation took for her. But during their journey to the destination bus with a group got into an accident. The heroine of the game on behalf of Alyssa woke up and saw that he was in an unfamiliar world. Group disappeared, and around one skeletal and suspense ...

System requirements:
System: Windows XP/Vista/Win7
Processor: Pentium IV / 2,6 GHz
Memory: 2 GB
Video Card: 4 MB DirectX compatible video card
Sound card: compatible with Direct X 9.0c

* Great game in the genre of adventure
* Colorful locations, fascinating story
* The world's first quest with 3D images
Posted Image

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Kroz zivot prolazim kao kroz samoposlugu: za sta god da se uhvatim - to i platim.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users