Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Wildlife Park 3

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

dragana5

dragana5

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,395 posts
  • 39 thanks
Posted Image
:info:
Wildlife Park 3 | English | ISO | 1.1 GB

Genre: Simulation

Wildlife Park 3, the new zoo simulation for PC, is opening its gates to visitors; as the manager of a wildlife park, you can build your own zoo and let your imagination run wild! Lions, tigers, elephants and a host of other animals await your visitors, and thrilling missions will take the virtual wildlife park manager on adventures all over the world. Wildlife Park 3 is a mix of realistic animal simulation, business management and building strategy. The title is the latest game in the popular series which has received countless prizes and awards since its first release.

The thrilling Campaign will take players around the world on 20 missions

Realistic representations of 25 different land- and water-based animal species

Improved and expanded management component

The terraforming tool allows players to landscape their own park based on their own designs

True-to-life animated plant varieties with flowering and fruiting phases

Comprehensive lexicon with lots of interesting information on the various animal and plant species

Plenty of scope to customize the park using a variety of decorative park elements; a range of fences, enclosures, plants and visitor facilities can be upgraded

Visitor attractions such as hot air balloons, airships, monorails and a new track system that enables players to build upward (third dimension)
:screen:
Posted Image
Posted Image
:down:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Kroz zivot prolazim kao kroz samoposlugu: za sta god da se uhvatim - to i platim.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users