Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Chief Architect Premier

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • 0 thanks

Posted Image

Chief Architect Premier X3 v. + Crack [GFx]
Chief Architect Premier v13.4.2.7 + Crack | Windows All | 470MB
Genre: Graphics & Design

Chief Architect - professional 3D architectural hom design software. Automated building tools make home design, remodeling, interior design and kitchen & bath design easy. Discover why Chief Architect is the home design software product of choice for 2D and 3D design.
Chief Architect Premier is for all aspects of residential and light commercial design. Powerful building and drafting tools help design professionals quickly create plans according to standard building practices. Every element placed in the plan has commonly used defaults to make the design process efficient and productive. As you draw walls, the program automatically creates a 3D model and generates a Materials List. There are powerful Automatic and Manual Building tools to produce Construction Documents with Site Plans, Floor Plans, Framing Plans, Electrical/ HVAC Plans, Section Details, and Elevations. Finally, Chief Architect includes design tools for photo-realistic Renderings, Artistic Renderings and Virtual Tours to help clients visualize your designs.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Advanced Member

• Banovan
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • 57 thanks
Chief Architect Premier X5

The Premier version of Chief Architect includes all features integrated for complete full residential and light commercial design. The Premier version is our most popular product with professionals.

Chief Architect is the top rated Architectural Home Design Software with powerful building tools — automatic roofs, foundations, framing — to create construction documents. 3D visualization and 2D CAD tools for cross-sections and elevations makes Architectural Design fun and easy. Update Notes

- Fixed a problem where changing the dimension number height in the Layout Box Specification dialog for a view sent from a plan with dimensions using custom Text Styles caused the default dimension number heights in the plan to be changed.
- Fixed a problem that caused the default dimension number heights to change to 1/128” (1 mm in metric plans) when the Layout Box Specification dialog for a CAD Detail sent to layout was opened.

About Chief Architect Software

Chief Architect Software is a leading developer and publisher of 3D Architectural home design software for builders, designers, architects and home DIY enthusiasts. For professionals, we publish the Chief Architect software product line; the most popular product for residential home design. And, for the consumer DIY home design market, we publish the top-selling and best-rated Home Designer® product line. With these compatible product lines, professionals and consumers can share ideas with ease. The Company contributes a large portion of its profits to the Opportunity Fund.

Homepage -

Chief Architect Premier X5 (x86/x64) + Patch : 270.39 MB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users