Let the landings begin! D-Day drops players into the role of the Allied forces in the final drive to liberate Europe. Throughout three campaigns and 12 missions in single player mode, D-Day challenge players to prepare troops for battle, create combat strategies, and execute one of the largest military invasions in history. Players must successfully plan and execute the turning points in the liberation of Europe: the first hours of the beach landing at Omaha Beach, the paratrooper attack on Sainte Mère Eglise, the taking of the Cherbourg harbour, operation Cobra, the battle of the Falaise pocket, through to the eventual liberation of Normandy in August 1944.
* D-Day features a documentary base with the strategic charts of the battles
* More than 60 units at your command
* Enhanced Combat Realism: Implement realistic war strategies used during World War II
* Cutting Edge Advanced 3D Technology
* Immersive Single Player Experience
* Deep Multiplayer Gaming Experience
* Intuitive Map Editor
* Realistic metallic, glass and water surfaces reflect light.
* Dynamic lighting effects. Explosions and weapon effects