Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Quake 1-4

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Cobras

Cobras

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • 17 thanks
  • Locationindjija
Quake 1 (Enhanced Edition)
Posted Image
:info:
Rage through 32 single player levels and 6 deathmatch levels of sheer terror and fully immersive sound and lighting. Arm yourself against the cannibalistic Ogre, fiendish Vore and indestructible Schambler using letal nails, fierce Thunderbolts and abominable Rocket and Grenade Launchers.

Mission Packs 1 and 2 are included, as is full music tracks for each game. There is multiplayer support, but I could not get that to work too well.

Enhancements:

DarkPlaces is a Quake modification I have built over the course of 6 years on and off experimenting, it got somewhat of an overhaul when the Quake engine source code was released, and I began developing a custom OpenGL-only engine for it and other mods, which supports Windows WGL and Linux GLX, and has greatly improved graphics and image quality.

It can not easily be described, as it is simply an improved Quake, not a total conversion (yet, anyway).

The realism of shell casings falling to the floor, much improved bullet impacts, 32bit color alpha blended explosions, blood flying everywhere and sticking to the walls...

Behind the scenes the code has changed a great deal, I was not content with the original QuakeC code, and I have greatly changed the engine while maintaining compatibility with normal quake modifications.
:screen:
Posted Image
:down:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Posted Image

Cobras

Cobras

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • 17 thanks
  • Locationindjija
Quake 2

[/img][/img]
Take out the Big Gun sounded simple enough, except the Strogg were waiting. You, and a few marines like you, are the lucky ones. You've made it down in one piece and are still able to contact the fleet. The Gravity Well, the Strogg's newest weapon in its arsenal against mankind, is operational. With the fleet around Stroggos, 5% of ground forces surviving, and that number dwindling by the second, your orders have change: free your comrades. Destroy the Gravity Well.

Features

-New Enemies -- The Stalker, Turrets, Daedalus, Medic Commander, Carrier, and the Black Widow.
-14 Entirely new levels and 10 new deathmatch levels.
-New Power-Ups -- Deathmatch specific power-ups: Vengeance Sphere, Hunter Sphere, and Anti-matter bomb.
-New Weapons -- The Chainsaw, ETF Rifle and Plasma Beam.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanked by 1 Member:
borusia3

Cobras

Cobras

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • 17 thanks
  • Locationindjija
Quake 3
Posted Image
Minimum sys req:
* 3-D Hardware Accelerator with full OpenGL® support
* Pentium® 233 Mhz MMX®processor with 8 MB Video Card
Or Pentium II 266 Mhz processor with 4 MB Video Card
Or AMD® 350 Mhz K6®-2 processor with 4 MB Video Card
* 64 MB RAM
* A 100% Windows® 95/98/NT 4.0 compatible computer system (including compatible 32-bit drivers for CD-ROM drive , video card, sound card and input devices)
* Windows 95/98/ NT 4.0 (with Service Pack 3) operating system
* 25 MB of uncompressed hard disk space for game files (Minimum Install), plus 45 MB for the Windows swap file
* Quad-speed CD-ROM drive (600 K/sec. sustained transfer rate)
* 100% DirectX 3.0 or higher compatible sound card
* 100% Microsof-compatible mouse and driver
* 100%Windows 95/98/NT 4.0 compatible joystick (optional)

* Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP and IPX) play supported
* Internet play requires a 100% Windows 95/98/NT 4.0-compatible 28.8 Kbps (or faster) modem
Posted Image

Posted Image

Cobras

Cobras

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • 17 thanks
  • Locationindjija
Quake 4
Posted Image
The Strogg are regrouping and it is up to you as a member of "Rhino Squad" to deal them the final blow. The Quake 4 story continues where Quake 2's left off, with the half-man, half-machine aliens known as the Strogg hanging on to existence. Now you can join in the final assault. However, in order to defeat them you must become one of them. Quake 4 contains an all-new single-player campaign with many of the classic weapons and enemies from earlier Quake games, such as the nailgun, shotgun, and grenade launcher. You can also play in a variety of multiplayer modes modeled after the multiplayer of Quake 3.
[img width=640 height=360]http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af308/SilentHunter316/fe9l93zna7mroaq6wg9w.jpg[/img]

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users