Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

AVS MEDIA PLAYER

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

vbsumon

vbsumon

Starting Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • 29 thanks

[FS]AVS MEDIA PLAYER 4.1.5.78[ACTIVATED]

AVS Media Player is an easy-to-use application provide you with the best multimedia experience.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Watch video, play audio, view pictures
AVS Media Player is an easy-to-use application with a simple user-friendly interface allowing you to start watching movies with no additional software.
The program combines rich functionality and a user-friendly interface in order to provide you with the best multimedia experience.

some key features of AVS Media Player

•Universal video & audio player

•Support for a very wide variety of video formats: the entire range of MPEG-4 (including DivX, Xvid, etc.), MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVI, Real Media video, Quick Time files, WMV files (including WMV-HD), H.263, H.264, mobile video formats (3GP, 3GP2, MP4).

•This strong compatibility makes AVS Media Player a universal player.

•Stereo to surround transformation

•With the inbuilt Surround Effect, a unique development of our software engineers, regular stereo movies can be watched with enhanced audio quality and imitated Multichannel surround sound (3.1, 5.1, 7.1 speaker configurations are supported).

•Easy navigation between scenes

•Easy and fast navigation, interactive chapter interface, ability adjust access settings.

•Multilingual Support

Requirements

•Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1500 MHz or higher
•Sound: Windows compatible sound card
•DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later

File Size : 85.96 MB
File Formate : rar
Link Status  : Single

If you feel that the downloads are slow when you register with a Premium Account and want to download faster
please use our referral link and join as a premium member.
just login as premium user after registration your benefits are

1. No waiting, incredible speed
2. Direct downlaods fastest
3. You can download from us 1000 + softwares
4. No traffic
5. Unlimited file size download

Referral link :

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Premium referral link :

Posted Image