Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Virtual CD 10

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Starting Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • 23 thanks

[FS]Virtual CD Retail+Crack

Virtual CD allows you to access your favorite CDs at hard-disk speed| 108.76 MB

Posted Image

Virtual CD allows you to access your favorite CDs at hard-disk speed. It copies CDs to your hard disk using efficient compression algorithms, providing Virtual CD drive letters on your Windows desktop. With MP3 compression supported, you can gain up to 95 percent free space for audio CD compression. Notebook users save precious battery energy and can use additional equipment instead of the physical CD-ROM, since there is no need to carry an external CD drive with this program in use. In this version, the new Virtual CD Editor allows you to compose music CDs containing your favorite tracks or discard unnecessary files from the source CD. The CD emulator also includes CDDB support and optional networking functionality.
Note : This is a 30-day trial version that can only produce one virtual drive. The cost to register is $29.95.

Features :

Creates up to 22 virtual CD drives and unlimited amount of virtual CD/DVD images
Multi-Session Virtual CD Editor to create customized virtual CDs containing files/folders and audio tracks
CDDB support to retrieve artist, album and audio track titles of audio CDs over the internet
Keyboard shortcuts, task tray icon and command-line control to insert/eject virtual CDs
Supports Data-/Audio-/mixedmode CD, DVD-ROM, non-CSS DVD-Video, Photo-CD and CD-Text.
Optional password protection for virtual CDs
New CD read-out methods (RAW mode including Sub-Channels) to copy latest CD titles
Easy-to-use user wizards and XP look&feel user interface
Organizes virtual CDs in sub folders
ISO image file import (data exchange with CD-R software)
Improved compression also for copy protected CDs
Exclusive access to virtual CDs across the LAN
Support of up to 99 audio tracks per virtual CD
Full support of MS Mediaplayer 7 (Visualisation, Equalizer, playlist, CD recording)
Virtual CD Editor allows to edit already existing virtual CDs
Virtual CD Drive Editor to change amount of virtual CD drives and drive letter association
System Requirements :
PC with Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT 4.0 with SP 6 (or higher)/2000 with SP 2/XP
DirectSound kompatible Sound card
Ca. 10 MB HD space for the Virtual CD software installation
MS Internet Explorer v5(or higher)
MS MediaPlayer 7(or higher)

If you feel that the downloads are slow when you register with a Premium Account and want to download faster
please use our referral link and join as a premium member.
just login as premium user after registration your benefits are

1. No waiting, incredible speed
2. Direct downlaods fastest
3. You can download from us 1000 + softwares
4. No traffic
5. Unlimited file size download

Referral link :

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Premium referral link :

Posted Image