Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Settlers Heritage of Kings

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Cobras

Cobras

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • 17 thanks
  • Locationindjija
Posted Image
:info:
The Settlers: Heritage of Kings is a world-building strategy game with incredible 3D visuals and addictive gameplay. Set out to fight for justice and lead a campaign to fight against evil forces. As you play, you’ll get involved in the intrigues and double-crosses of empire, and watch your back as to who you can trust.
[Features]
World-building strategy game with cutting-edge visual technology
Unique mix of RTS and addictive simulation gameplay
20 medieval missions; conquer 7 fantastic kingdoms
Manage 70+ types of intelligent inhabitants
Exciting combat system with upgradeable RPG elements
[Key Features]
A wide-ranging and addictive single-player campaign: 20 medieval missions challenge players to create their own realm by conquering seven fantastic kingdoms and retrieving the Orb of Power. Multiplayer content will be included.
Cutting-edge visual technology: a breathtaking 3D gaming experience that takes advantage of Criterion’s RenderWare technology.
o Dynamic weather and seasons have a direct impact on gameplay: units travel more slowly on snow; rivers freeze and become battlefields!
o A living environment: a wide variety of animals and plant life create immersion and detail.
Expert concept development and game design contributed by Bruce Milligan: the well-respected RTS designer has worked on several best-selling titles in the genre.
Manage more than 70 types of intelligent inhabitants: within an interdependent community.
o Each character type has its own benefits, uses, skills, and abilities!
o Barter materials, items, and advancements with sales people to acquire new abilities and options.
o Discover important technological breakthroughs by using inventors, scholars, and alchemists.
An exciting combat system with upgradeable RPG elements, including enhanced abilities, weapons, and technologies.
[System Requirements]
Supported OS: Windows 98 SE/ME/2000/XP
Processor: Pentium III or AMD Athlon 1 GHz (Pentium 4 2.4 GHz recommended)
RAM: 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
Video Card: 32 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant graphics card (64 MB recommended)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or higher
Hard Drive Space: 1.5 GB free
Multiplay: Broadband Internet connection with 64 Kbps upstream to play
[Supported chipsets]-ATI Radeon 8500 or NVIDIA GeForce2 or higher
[Unsupported chipsets]
Nvidia RIVA TNT 2
Kyro und Kyro 2
ATI Expert and FIRE models
Matrox graphics cards
SiS graphics cards
Via/S3 graphics cards