Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Adobe Captivate

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

museaddict

museaddict

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • 3 thanks
Posted Image

Adobe Captivate v5.5.Multilingual Incl Keymaker-CORE | 665MB

Adobe® Captivate® 5.5 software is the industry-leading elearning authoring software for rapidly creating and maintaining interactive eLearning content. Import your existing Microsoft PowerPoint content and make it more engaging with rich media, application simulations, branching scenarios, and quizzes. Easily publish to leading SCORM- and AICC-compliant Learning Management Systems and track key performance metrics.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Guta89

Guta89

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts
  • 31 thanks
  • LocationSarajevo
Adobe Captivate v5.5.0.257

Posted Image

Adobe Captivate v5.5.0.257 | 1.12 GB

Quickly create, send smoothly and easily maintain the content of sophisticated online learning

Adobe ® Captivate ® 5.5 software is the creation of online learning industry leader for fast creation and maintenance of online learning content interactive. Import the existing Microsoft PowerPoint content and make it more attractive through rich media elements, simulations of applications, environments and questionnaires ramifications. Advertise with ease in learning management systems are SCORM and AICC industry leaders and monitor key performance metrics.

Guta89

Guta89

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts
  • 31 thanks
  • LocationSarajevo
Adobe Captivate 5.0 Multilingual ISO|ENG

Posted Image

Adobe Captivate 5.0 Multilingual ENG/Final | 855 MB

Software Adobe Captivate 5 is the best solution in the industry for the rapid creation and maintenance of professional projects for e-learning without having to write code. Combine software demos, application model, complex scenarios and tests with the use of multimedia and interactive elements, as well as place a variety of content.

Popular new features:
- Optimized user interface
- Styles of objects
- Sample slide
- Professional animation effects
- Support for simultaneous work with several videos and video synchronization
- Monitoring and logging

Optimized user interface new
Get going faster, do the job in fewer steps, and improve the overall authoring experience with the Property inspector, a multiple document interface, and personalized workspaces.

Object Styles new
Define styles and apply them to selected objects for quick and consistent formatting across a project.

Master Slides new
Use Master Slides to easily create and maintain well-formatted and consistent-looking content that meets corporate guidelines.

Rich animation effects new
Create rich object animations within Adobe Captivate 5 by combining predefined effects like straight-line motion, rotation, and glow. For added impact, smoothly import custom animation effects from Adobe Flash ? Professional software.

Multivideo support and synchronization new
Import video in a wide variety of formats (AVI, MOV, FLV, MPEG) and synchronize it with the project, slide, or set of slides

msstdfmt

msstdfmt

Advanced Member

• Banovan
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • 76 thanks
Adobe Captivate v7.0 ESD ISO

kcdg.jpg

Install Instructions: (Read carefully!)

Adobe Captivate v7.0.WIN32.ESD-ISO