Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Ableton Live

1 reply to this topic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • 16 thanks

Ableton Live 

Ableton Live is about making music; for composition, songwriting, recording, production, remixing and live performance. Live s nonlinear, intuitive flow, alongside powerful real time editing and flexible performance options, make it a unique studio tool and a favorite with live performers. If you d rather be making music than just using music software, Ableton Live is for you. Live 8, the latest version, includes a wealth of new techniques and improvements with a new groove engine, revamped warping, live looping, new effects, crossfades in the Arrangement View and a reworked MIDI editor.

Thanked by 5 Members:
shogun39 , [email protected] , kazimirov , tesseka48 , bauman

Gold Member

• Sponsor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,200 posts
  • 190026 thanks
Ableton Live Suite v9 5 WiN x86 x64

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work. If you've used music software before, you're already familiar with one half of Ableton Live.Live's Arrangement View is a familiar working space:time moves from left to right, while tracks are stacked vertically.
But Live also features the revolutionary Session View: a unique sketchpad for improvising, playing and performing with musical ideas, without the constraints of the timeline. Freely and independently start and stop any number of audio or MIDI loops - everything stays in sync.
Almost everything in Live works in real-time - add, reorder or remove devices, play with Live's flexible track routing and more - all without interrupting your creative flow.
The instruments and sounds you need to make music. Live comes with a collection of instruments, sounds, kits and loops for creating any kind of music.
Effects, processing and tweaking. For getting your sound right (or wrong in just the way you like it) Live has a full range of effects from corrective to creative.
               1) Unrar
               2) Run Setup and Install,
                  is advised to install in the default directory
               3) Close Ableton
               5) Run the patch in Ableton folder with admin rights
                  "Your AV SUCKS"
                  in C: ProgramDataAbletonLive 9 SuiteProgram
               6) The patch goes to crackthe exe and finally it drops
                  a auz.file, double click on that file
               7) Please do block ABL in your Firewall,
                  this will keep your Vst's safe
                • Thats it! Done.
Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Thanked by 2 Members:
xdoctor , dusanx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users