Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Speccy 1.15.309

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts
  • 25 thanks
  • LocationSarajevo

Speccy 1.15.309

Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there's a problem!

Processor brand and model
Hard drive size and speed
Amount of memory (RAM)
Graphics card
Operating system

At first glance, Speccy may seem like an application for system administrators and power users. It certainly is, but Speccy can also help normal users, in everyday computing life.

If you need to add more memory to your system, for example, you can check how many memory slots your computer has and what memory's already installed. Then you can go out and buy the right type of memory to add on or replace what you've already got.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • 3 thanks
  • LocationAt the top of the Hill

Dobar :yes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users