Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Shoot Many Robots (2012)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Tobacco Road

Tobacco Road

The Warez GOD

• Tobacco
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,637 posts
  • 124199 thanks
  • Locationscrls

Shoot Many Robots (2012)
Reloaded Crack included

Posted Image

Shoot Many Robots follows P. Walter Tugnut on his mission to kill as many robots as possible after a factory begins to ominously produce killer robots. With an RV full of guns and beer, gamers will experience a four-player co-op run-n-gun side-scrolling RPG shooter filled with tons of weapon and item customization. Shoot Many Robots will also feature two game modes: Traversal, where players must progress linearly through a level, and Survival, where players fight against waves of robot hordes, delivering hours of robotic carnage and fun.

Screen

Posted Image

Features

* The Story: The game stars P. Walter Tugnut, a lovable hillbilly whos been stock-piling his RV with guns, ammo, and beer awaiting the robot apocalypse. In case youre wondering, the P stands for Pickles but dont call him that.
* 4 Player Online Co-op: You and three friends can take on the robot armies together, but youre also fighting each other in what we call co-opetition. You need to work together to defeat the hordes of robots, but youre also competing for the best performance, since at the end of every mission each player is awarded nuts based on how many robots they killed.
* Guns & Gear: Equipping items (like a tutu) affect Walters attributes, and some even give him special abilities. Using nuts dropped from dead robots, you can buy bigger guns and better gear of which there are hundreds to unlock!
* Level Up: Killing robots gives you XP, XP makes you stronger, and the stronger you are, the more robots you can kill. Its all one big cycle of robot murder.

Screen

Posted Image

Release Information

04/2012 :.. RELEASE.DATE
PROTECTION .: Steam
1 :. DISC(S)
GAME.TYPE ..: Action
Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer: Demiurge Studios
Genre: Shooter

Uputstvo za instalaciju

http://1. Unrar
2. Burn or mount the image
3. Install the game
4. Copy over the cracked content from the Crack dir on the disc to your
installShootManyRobotsBinaries dir
5. Play the game
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT

Screen

Posted Image

Download

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Kako skinuti nesto sa Balkandownload-a?

http://www.slideshare.net/bd4yu/kako-skidati-fajlove-sa-balkan-download-a

Kako da pronadjete zeljeni sadrzaj na forumu? 

http://www.balkandownload.org/topic/40428-kako-pronaci-zeljeni-sadrzaj-na-forumu/

Najmračniji krugovi pakla su rezervisani za one koji u vremenima moralne krize ostanu neutralni i suzdržani -Dante Alighieri

catti_x10

catti_x10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • 18 thanks

Posted Image

Description

Shoot Many Robots follows P. Walter Tugnut on his mission to kill as many robots as possible after a factory begins to ominously produce killer robots. With an RV full of guns and beer, gamers will experience a four-player co-op run-n-gun side-scrolling RPG shooter filled with tons of weapon and item customization. Shoot Many Robots will also feature two game modes: Traversal, where players must progress linearly through a level, and Survival, where players fight against waves of robot hordes, delivering hours of robotic carnage and fun.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPLKdyasmCM

System Requeriments:

Processor: 3.0 GHz Pentium IV or 2.0 GHz AMD Athlon64 X2 3800+
Memory: 2GB
Hard Disk Space: 1GB
Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c-compatible video card
Sound: DirectX 9.0-compliant sound card
DirectX : 9.0c

Install Notes:

1. Unrar.
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy over the cracked content from the Crack dir on the disc to your
\ShootManyRobots\Binaries dir.
5. Play the game.

Plataform : PC
Language : Multi 5 (eng,esp,ita,fra,ger)
Format : ISO
Size : 990 MB

DOWNLOAD

Uploaded

Jumboflles

Rapldgator

Turboblt

0 user(s) are reading this topic