Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Cyberlink PowerDirector

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

catti_x10

catti_x10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • 18 thanks

Posted Image

[img width=629 height=480]http://img.creativemark.co.uk/uploads/images/202/12202/largeImg.png[/img]

CyberLink PowerDirector - Magic Video Editing for Creating Dynamic Movies, Edit videos and slideshows automatically with stunning titles, effects, and transitions, Quickly fix and improve videos with magic enhancement tools, Achieve the results you want with advanced editing features including key frame PiPs and menu editor, Import from high-def camcorders to create high-def movies, Publish directly to the web on Streamload or YouTube. CUDA acceleration support

Installation guide:

1. Install PowerDirector 9 Trial.
2. Run crack file (choose either 32 or 64-bit crack)
3. Activate when you open program with included serial
4. after this change the language as shown in the picture and restart

[img width=518 height=480]http://s15.postimage.org/vm6f85oq3/Sin_t_tulo.jpg[/img]

Languages : Multilanguage
Size : 684 mb

DOWNLOAD

turbobit.net

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

filegag.com

rapidgator.net

rapidshare.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic