Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Shank 2 - PC

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • 11 thanks

Posted Image

The fan-favorite 2D brawler is back as ex-mob hit man Shank returns to action in Shank 2. With those closest to him under attack, Shank is once again forced on the offensive. Now he must put his trusty arsenal of handguns, shotguns, automatic weapons, chainsaws, machetes, grenades, plus all-new weaponry and moves to use in order to protect those close to him. The original game set a new standard for its visual style and Shank 2 raises the bar. Shank 2 expands on the original game's amazing combat system to redefine the 2D side-scrolling brawler.

Posted Image

[img width=640 height=360]http://gamerate.net/img/games/1289/big2.jpg[/img]

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

System Requeriments:

OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista with SP2, Windows XP with SP3
    CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz or better, AMD Athlon 64 2.4GHz or better
    RAM: 2gb
    Video Adapter: NVIDIA Geforce 6800 Ultra (256MB) or ATI Radeon X1950 PRO (256MB) or greater
    Hard Drive: 1.5 GB
    Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible

Install Notes:

1. Unrar.
  2. Burn or mount the image.
  3. Install the game.
  4. Copy over the cracked content from the \Crack dir on the disc to your
    <install>\bin overwriting the existing file.
  5. Play the game.

Plataform : PC
Language : english
Format : ISO
Size : 1.2 GB

All Links are interchangable

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users