Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

DVD Catalyst

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Tobacco Road

Tobacco Road

The Warez GOD

• Tobacco
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,473 posts
  • 90172 thanks
  • Locationscrls
DVD Catalyst 4.v4.1.5.2 RETAIL

Posted Image

DVD Catalyst will help you rip your DVD movies fast and easy to PSP, iPod, iPhone, Zen, Zune, Cowon, Nokia, Motorola, Blackberry, Omnia, HTC and more. Also converts video files such as DivX, XviD, AVI, MP4, MPEG, and supports Batch, Black bar removal. Watch your movies where ever you go: With DVD Catalyst you can put your favorite movies or TV series in the palm of your hand and watch them wherever and whenever you want. On the road, the kids can watch their favorite cartoons, on the plane watch your favorite show. Utilizing a unique 1-click user interface, combined with unique, industry-first features, DVD Catalyst is the most feature-rich yet most affordable DVD converter available. Copying a DVD to your portable media player is achieved with a single mouse-click, and without the need to rip it to your hard-disk. DVD Catalyst uses its own conversion engine, based on the powerful open source tool Mencoder, and does not require any additional software to be installed.

Posted Image

Unique 1-click conversion system
Converts DVDs as well as most video files
Includes nearly 600 different profiles covering just about any video-capable device on the market
Plenty of configuration options to enable you to create files for unlisted devices or to tweak everything to your liking.
Scene-selection support for MP4 files
Transparent Batch, convert multiple movie/TV DVDs (original as well as ISOs) and/or multiple video files with just a single click.
Multi-CPU/Multi-Core support

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Kako skinuti nesto sa Balkandownload-a?

Kako da pronadjete zeljeni sadrzaj na forumu? 

Najmračniji krugovi pakla su rezervisani za one koji u vremenima moralne krize ostanu neutralni i suzdržani -Dante Alighieri

Bronze Member

• Banovan
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • 954 thanks

DVD Catalyst

Put movies on your phone with ease. DVD Catalyst rips your DVDs and converts your video files to play on just about any video-capable device on the planet. Android, Apple TV, Blackberry, iPhone, iPod, NMT, PSP, PS3, Windows Phone, XBOX, Zune, and just about everything else. DVD Catalyst is the one DVD ripper and Video converter to rule them all. Easy to use for newbies, more features than any guru will ever think of, the best quality at even smaller file sizes. Experience true power with only 1 click.

Includes over 1000 device profiles, covering anything from Android to Zune and everything inbetween, and supports the latest devices such as the HP Touchpad , HTC EVO 3D , Toshiba Thrive , Asus Transformer , Blackberry Playbook , Acer Iconica , Galaxy Tab 10.1 , Apple iPad2 and the Motorola Xoom.
Converts Movies and TV-episode DVDs with a single click, without the need for additional software. Just insert DVD and click Go.
Converts almost all popular video file formats, including AVI, MPEG, MKV, ISO and more (note: video files with DRM, such as Amazon/iTunes rental/purchased video files, as well as Digital Copies found on Bluray and DVD are not supported).
Fast. The faster your computer, the faster the conversions. On a quad-core you can convert a 2hour movie DVD in amazing quality in about 15 minutes.
DRM-free. DVD Catalyst 4 doesn't use any form of DRM. It doesn't lock itself to a single computer, so as long as it is for personal use, you are free to install it on more than one computer. It doesn't require a long license key you need to remember, or a painful activation system, Upon purchase, an email with a download link is automatically sent to you within minutes. (note: if it takes longer than 10 minutes for you to receive an order confirmation, check your email-spam folder. Especially Hotmail tends to be picky)
Automatic black-border removal. DVD Catalyst 4 includes numerous methods to enable you to get full-screen video playback on any

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Edited by drsko, 29 September 2013 - 19:43.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users