Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

The Journey Down Chapter One

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

catti_x10

catti_x10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • 18 thanks

Posted Image

Description

In a shady corner of Kingsport Bay, at the outskirts of St Armando, Bwana and his trusted sidekick Kito struggle to make ends meet at their run-down gas station. Little do they know that they are about to be thrown into a spine-tingling adventure that will take them far from home and right into a twisting plot of corruption and danger.

In the first chapter of The Journey Down, the search for a lost journal leads to forgotten secrets of the mysterious Underland. Follow Bwana and Kito as they puzzle their way forward and begin to uncover the true fate of their long lost father, Captain Kaonandodo.

Posted Image

[img width=640 height=360]http://www.slowdown.vg/images/The-Journey-Down-Chapter-One-02.jpg[/img]

Video

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

System Requeriments:

CPU: Pentium 4 2 GHz
RAM : 512 MB
VIDEO: ATI Radeon 1650 - 256 MB / nVidia GeForce 7600 - 256 MB
HDD: 5 GB
DirectX 9.0c

Install Notes:

-Unrar, mount
-burn image & install.
-Copy crack from \Crack on the CD to where