Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

• Guests
  • thanks
Posted Image

Corrosion: Cold Winter Waiting (2012/ENG)
2012 | PC | English | Developer : Viperante | Publisher : Tri Synergy | 378MB
Genre : Adventure Quest

Corrosion Cold Winter Waiting a dark, horrible, uncompromising adventure game in which the player must play the role of Sheriff Alex Truman. The monotonous life of the protagonist turns into a nightmare, after a study of the past victims of accident. Before his death, he said three words: The Cold Winter Farm.Whats the farm? What happened there? And how it relates to an accident? There is one only way to know the truth go to the place.This is a brutal tale of love, revenge, jealousy and envy. Here, the concept of hope and trust are becoming quite a different meaning. The fact that you knew before no longer makes sense.

Features repack
It is based on a license from Tri Synergy.
Do not cut.
Do not recoded.
Starting the game via the shortcut on the desktop
Author: c0der

System requirements :
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: 1.5 GHz processor
Memory: 512 MB
Video: Compatible with DirectX 9.0
Sound system: compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Hard disk space: 600 MB

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content