Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

The Dream Machine

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

catti_x10

catti_x10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • 18 thanks

Posted Image

Description

The Dream Machine is an award-winning point and click adventure game made out of clay and cardboard. In Chapter 1 of the 5 part Dream Machine series, you play as Victor Neff, the husband in a young couple who ve just moved into a new apartment. While trying to get settled in you discover that all is not as it seems in the quiet, unassuming apartment building. In Chapter 2, Victor goes to confront the landlord, Mr. Morton, only to find his apartment empty. Can Victor find the elusive landlord in time and is there more to Mr. Morton than meets the eye? In Chapter 3, Victor enters the dream of his sleeping wife in an ef- fort to shut down the mysterious dream machine, only to find himself on board a leisure cruise ship manned by multiple copies of himself.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Video

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

System Requeriments:

Processor: 1.8 GHz processor
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 250 MB HD space

Install Notes:

-Burn or mount the image
-Install the game
-Enjoy