Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Oil Rush (2012) PC

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

LIBERTY0205

LIBERTY0205

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted Image

Oil Rush(2012)PC|File Size: 689.31 Mb
Year: 2012 |Platform: PC | Language: English, Russian | Publication Type: Repack

Oil Rush In a post-apocalyptic flooded world there are two things running short: oil and time. The last survivors in a desperate desire to seize control and dominate the enemy have started the naval warfare that turned the whole world into one large battlefield. In these harsh and cruel times, oil is thicker than blood. Oil Rush is a real-time strategy game based on group control. It offers mechanics of a classical RTS combined with a Tower Defence genre: control the upgrade of production platforms as well as their defence forces, and send battle groups of naval and air units to capture enemy platforms and oil rigs. Fight the naval war between furious armies across the boundless waters of the post-apocalyptic world. Pump the ever-so-precious black gold by oil rigs, capture platforms and destroy the enemy in the sea and in the air. Be ingenious to unlock super technologies and quick to send your squads straight into the heat of the battle!

[img width=600 height=480]http://s019.radikal.ru/i632/1203/d1/06f5eb0a5ec8.jpg[/img]

Features:
State-of-an-art visuals powered by UNIGINE engine
Dynamic and fun gameplay - furious enemies, massive battles, rampant attacks!
16 missions of single-player campaign offering variety of tactics and environments, from the half-flooded jungles to icebergs, slowly melting as they float in the cold northern seas.
15 maps for multiplayer battles, each with multiple winning strategies
Multi-player over LAN and Internet
Multi-platform
DRM free
Mod SDK available

File Name: Oil.Rush.v1.02.multi2.retail.READ.NFO-THETA
Language: Multilanguage
URL:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

File Size: 689.31 Mb

Posted Image

Posted Image