Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Spongebobs Frozen Face-Off [2012]

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Starting Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • 838 thanks
Spongebobs Frozen Face-Off [2012]

Posted Image

Genre……: Animation | Family
Format…..: MKV
Duration…: 1h 33mn
Video……: 720 × 540 | 559 Kbps @ 23.976 fps
Audio……: AAC | 48.0 KHz / 24.0 KHz
Source…..: DVDRip Legend-Rg
Encoder….: Demitos
Filesize…: 400MB

The first episode is the title episode, "Frozen Face-Off," and a brand new installment to come to DVD. Was it worthy of a title all its own? Very much so. In this episode, SpongeBob and the Bikini Bottom gang come together in a race to the South Pole. Their transportation? Worm pulled sleds. Yes, it is as silly and entertaining as it sounds. Of course, the race is not all smooth sailing and there are several obstacles that pop up. Just who will make it to the finish line, if anyone? Check it out to see and get ready to laugh and chuckle along the way! I particularily got a kick out the of English worm who had to take time out for "tea time." LOL.

Other episodes also on this new release compilation are "Accidents Will Happen," "The Other Patty," "Drive Thru," "The Hot Shot," "A Friendly Game," and "Sentimental Sponge." These episodes have previously aired on the well-known Nickelodeon channel, yet compliment one another very well in this collection. One of my favorites was "The Hot Shot" where SpongeBob gets some professional driving tips from the son of a well known race car driver, Tony Fast Jr. - as though this little sponge needs to learn to drive fast! Watch out, Bikini Bottom and all who inhabit it!

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users