Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Howlville: "The Dark Past" (2012) Big Fish Games

Im looking for Hidden objec

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

LIBERTY0205

LIBERTY0205

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted Image

Year 2012 |Platform: PC |Language: English | Developer: Big Fish Games | Publisher: Big Fish Games|Genre: Hidden Object Logic, puzzle| Size: 417,96 MB

Discover the secret of Rachel's past in Howlville: The Dark Past! Many years ago an artifact was found in a mine near the small town of Howlville. The government asked Dr. Joseph and a group of scientists to examine it. Something went wrong and the experiments were halted and classified. The town closed off. Since then nobody knows what happened to Dr. Joseph. Fifteen years later his daughter Rachel is on the verge of solving the mystery, but somebody is doing everything possible to keep her from succeeding. Help find Rachel's father and save the world from the looming catastrophe! Explore mysterious Howlville, Play challenging mini-games, Find your father and save the world!

Posted Image

Minimum System Requirements:

- Operating system Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Seven
- Pentium 2 GHz or equivalent Athlon
- 1024 MB of RAM
- 1.4 GB of free hard disk space
- 3D-graphics adapter with 256 MB memory, compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Sound device compatible with DirectX 9.0
- DirectX 9.0

Publisher: Big Fish Games
Genre: I'm looking for, hidden object, logic, puzzle
Language: English
Crack: is not required (full version)
Size: 417,96 MB

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Download free game : "Howlville: The Dark Past" (417,96 MB)

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users