Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

House of 1000 Doors:The Palm of Zoroaster Collector's Edition (2012)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

LIBERTY0205

LIBERTY0205

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted Image

Year 2012 |Platform: PC | Language: English| Publisher: Alawar |Developer: Alawar|Genre: adventure, logic, puzzle, | Size: 509,34 MB

Exciting adventures in mystical labyrinth of an old mansion unfold on 100 stunning levels. A 28 entertaining mini-games and eight characters, which can be nice to chat, make your stay in the enchanted place even more interesting!

In the State of New Jersey for several days, no one sleeps. It is understandable why: around every now and then explode fire fireworks and flying fireballs! People do not know what to do. All except Kate - she understands the meaning of the hell-fire. The house ghost is ready to throw open its doors ... This should take!

In just a couple of days in Trenton broke all records on the number of fires. This has not happened ever! Every now and then spontaneously ignite roads, parks, buildings ... Firefighters do not have time to take calls. If it lasts, and further, the city burned to the ground, you need to do something about it!

It seems the only one who knows for sure what's going on - is a writer Keith Riddlton. A year ago something similar happened on Liberty Island shortly before the air woven House of 1000 doors. But then there was so much fire and destruction ... This is too much with special effects, even for the Lancasters, the permanent owners of the mystical mansion! We need urgently to get to the ghost house and personally ask the owners what happened. Make a brave girl to the company, because in a haunted house everything is possible!

Features:
- 100 stunning levels
- 28 mini-games
- 15 chilling locations
- Additional chapter
- Built-in flow
- Desktop "Desktop"
- All the sketches for the game

Minimum system requirements:

- Operating system Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Seven
- Pentium 1 GHz or equivalent Athlon
- 512 MB ??of RAM
- 300 MB free hard disk space
- 3D-graphics adapter with 64 MB memory, compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Sound device compatible with DirectX 9.0
- DirectX 9.0

Publisher: Alawar
Genre: adventure, logic, puzzle, I'm looking for
Language: English
Full version (put and play)
Size:509,34 MB

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Download the game: "House of 1000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster" (509,34 MB)

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanked by 1 Member:
Dakidak4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users