Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart. Collector's Edition

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

LIBERTY0205

LIBERTY0205

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted Image

Year 2012 |Platform: PC | Language: English| Publisher: Big Fish Games |Developer: Big Fish Games|Genre: I'm looking for, hidden object, | Size: 1,26 GB

Living in the beautiful city of Hendspoint always been friends with his brothers less, and how science is considered the best friends of people - dogs. But after missing a dog named Pippa, things have changed. The city hit a pack of dogs attack, and now people are very scared. After learning about these strange events in this town you go there to find out everything and re-establish the harmony and friendship between people and dogs, as it was for centuries ... Take part in this great casual mini-game, striking in its beauty! This gift will allow all gamers to have a rest from everyday life without worries and with comfort!

The citizens of Houndspoint have always loved and trusted their canine companions, but a recent wave of coordinated attacks by a pack of strange dogs has thrown the snowy mountain town into a state of fear. After your beloved dog, Pippa, is kidnapped by the creatures, you vow to discover the cause of the sudden attacks and figure out who, or what, is behind it all. Explore beautiful hidden object scenes and mysterious locations to uncover the truth in Fierce Tales: The Dog’s Heart Collector's Edition! Integrated Strategy Guide, Exclusive Bonus Adventure, Beautiful Wallpapers, Concept Art and Music.

Minimum system requirements:

- Operating system Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Seven
- Processor Pentium 1,6 GHz or equivalent Athlon
- 512 MB ??of RAM
- 1.5 GB of free hard disk space
- 3D-graphics adapter with 256 MB memory, compatible with DirectX 9.0c
- Sound device compatible with DirectX 9.0
- DirectX 9.0

Publisher: Big Fish Games
Genre: I'm looking for, hidden object, logic, puzzle
Language: English
Medicine: not required (full version)
Size: 1,26 GB

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Download game :Fierce Tales/ The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition (1,26 GB)

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users