Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Farm Fables (2012/ENG)License

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

LIBERTY0205

LIBERTY0205

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted Image

Year 2012 |Platform: PC | Language: English| Publisher: Big Fish Games |Developer: Big Fish Games|Genre: arcade, simulator, | Size: 341 MB

Farm Fables - a fun simulator with fun graphics, where you have to help our heroine named Leah to take care of his farm for 2 years. You will be able to create products such as ice cream, milkshakes, cakes and many other goodies. Survive the sun, rain, snow and create a farm of their dreams.

Join Leia on a two year adventure as you harvest through the seasons and help her keep her farm in Farm Fables. Grow your plants, look after animals and use tools to develop your farm. Upgrade your farm to create ice-cream, milkshakes, cake and lots of other tasty treats. Keep your farm running through sun, rain and snow to make a new life in this beautiful Time Management game! Exciting gameplay, Beautiful graphics, 77 different levels.

Features:
- Exciting gameplay
- A beautiful graphic
- 77 levels

Minimum system requirements:
Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Processor: Pentium IV 1 GHz or equivalent Athlon
Memory: 512 MB
Video Card: 3D-graphics adapter with 64 MB memory, compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Version of Direct X: 9.0c

Game Info:
Title: Farm Fables
Released: 2012
Genre: arcade, simulator, farm
Developer: Big Fish Games
Publisher: Big Fish Games
Platform: PC
Publication Type: License
Language: English
Size: 341 MB

Extras. information:
If the game does not zapuskaetya, select the file xnafx31_redist (Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 3.1 Installer). Msi in the folder with a game

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Download free game: "Farm Fables (2012/ENG)License"341 MB

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users