Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Driving Simulator 2012 - PC

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

catti_x10

catti_x10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • 19 thanks

Posted Image

Description

Explore three large cities that include a range of different roads and highways. The explorers of hese cities will be rewarded with great scenic views! You'll be able to drive a plethora of vehicles ranging from an ambulance, a bus, a racing car, a tow truck and a police squad car.

With three huge open cities to explore that feature roads and highways, you'll be able to undertake vehicle specific challenges. Or if you just want to drive around these open cities you can choose to do that instead! Be mindful of how you drive as dangerous driving and violations of traffic regulations will result in fines.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkKYvtO_YNc

System Requeriments:

Windows XP (SP3) / Vista / 7
2 GHz Pentium 4 processor (dual core recommended)
1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
GeForce 6800 or Radeon X1600 with Shader Model 3.0 and 128 MB of RAM
DVD-ROM
4 GB hard disk space

Install Notes:

1. - Mount or burn the ISO image (t-ds2012.iso).
2. - Install and play.

Plataform : PC
Language : English
Format : ISO
Size : 1 GB

DOWNLOAD

Turboblt

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Rapldgator

Uploaded