Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Zooloretto - PC

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • 11 thanks

Posted Image

In this addictive adaption of the award winning original boardgame, you will travel around the globe to save the inhabitants from their abusive Zoo owners. Winning the Zooloretto game against 36 unique opponents will achieve your quest. As the owner of a Zoo you must collect groups of animals in order to attract visitors to your Zoo. But be careful, the zoo must be carefully managed and planned. Before you know it, you have too many animals and no more room for them The game follows the rules of the board game but adds the strengths of a computer game to it. The boardgamewon more than 20 Awards, including the prestigious Game of the Year in Germany. Its Zoo theme and intuitive gameplay fits perfectly with the audience of families, women and children .

Posted Image

Posted Image

System Requeriments:

System: Windows XP/Vista/7
CPU: Pentium IV 1.7 Ghz
RAM: 1024 MB
Hard drive space: 1GB
Vcard: 128 MB
Scard: Direct X 9.0

Install Notes:

Burn/mount, install, play!

Plataform : PC
Language : Multi 6 (Eng-Fre-Ger-Ita-Spa-Ned)
Format : BIN
Size : 689 MB

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users