Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD - PC

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • 11 thanks

Posted Image

The most recent addition to the Galaxy on Fire 2 family is the Full HD version for PC and Mac. Optimized to take full advantage of the rendering power of current generation personal computers, Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD features completely overhauled graphics and visuals including elaborate 3D models, vastly improved texture sets, highly enhanced special effects and stunning OpenGL and DirectX shaders in state-of-the-art quality. To make the next-gen gaming experience perfect, the game also supports configurable controls via keyboard, mouse and joystick. Theres no doubt about it: Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD is by far the most beautiful GOF we�ve made to date.

Posted Image

Posted Image

System Requeriments:

Processor: Intel x86 compatible CPU with SSE 2GB RAM
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
Video Card: DirectX 9c compatible garphics card with more than 512 MB RAM
Sound: D X 9.0c compatible sound card
DirectX : 9.0c

Install Notes:

1. Unrar.
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy the content from /Crack directory to directory.
5. Play the game.

Plataform : PC
Language : Multi 11 (Eng-Fre-Ger-Ita-Spa-Rus ...)
Format : ISO
Size : 1.6 GB

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users