Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

I Am Alive (2012)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tobacco Road

Tobacco Road

The Warez GOD

• Tobacco
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,620 posts
  • 120685 thanks
  • Locationscrls
I Am Alive (2012) RELOADED

Posted Image

After having conquered hundreds of thousands of die-hard survival enthusiasts and fans of dark post-apocalyptic fictions on consoles, I Am Alive, the ground-breaking survival adventure game is finally coming to PC digital platforms. I Am Alive casts the player as a lone survivor in a believable, dark and insecure post-apocalyptic world. The game takes place in Chicago after an earthquake and tells the story of a man named Adam. The gameplay focuses more on character interaction and problem solving. The game will also challenge players to make life-changing decisions.

Posted Image

Features:
More ways to experience survival. The new “Easy” mode provides infinite retries and a slightly softer, more forgiving introduction to I Am Alive. With the Replay mode, go back and replay any level any time to uncover more secrets, alternate path, and hidden resources.
Explore the dark, atmospheric post-apocalyptic world in higher resolutions and sharper graphics than ever, with fully customizable graphics settings.
Fully configurable mouse, keyboard and game pad support to play the way you like.

Posted Image

Publisher: Ubisoft
Developer: Darkworks + Ubisoft Shanghai
Genre: Survival Horror

Download samo crack

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Download Igre - Single link

Kombinovani Linkovi

Kako skinuti nesto sa Balkandownload-a?

http://www.slideshare.net/bd4yu/kako-skidati-fajlove-sa-balkan-download-a

Kako da pronadjete zeljeni sadrzaj na forumu? 

http://www.balkandownload.org/topic/40428-kako-pronaci-zeljeni-sadrzaj-na-forumu/

Najmračniji krugovi pakla su rezervisani za one koji u vremenima moralne krize ostanu neutralni i suzdržani -Dante Alighieri

Madball

Madball

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,008 posts
  • 4141 thanks

I Am Alive (2012/ENG/Lossless Repack by Luminous)

Posted Image

I Am Alive (2012/ENG/Lossless Repack by Luminous)
2012 | PC | EnglisH | Developer: Darkworks \ Ubisoft Shanghait | Publisher: Ubisoft | 1.06GB
Genre: Adventure \ Survival \ Action

Ruins all that remained of Chicago. Why disaster struck the city, no one knows. For the survivors including the protagonist another relevant question: what to do in this situation? On a plot of I Am Alive, players perform in the role of a guy named Adam Collins, who has to find his wife and daughter, missing since the disaster struck.
Terrible cataclysm destroyed not only the hometown of the main character, but also his life. Go on a dangerous journey in search of relatives, on the way to Adam, in addition to the unfriendly and difficult nature of ruins stand is not always friendly survivors and the key factors will be the need for resources and stamina.

Features repack:
Do not recoded
Do not cut
Bilingual installer [RUS / ENG]
Installation time ~ 5 minutes
RePacked by Luminous

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
v Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista SP2 / Windows 7
v Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800 + / Intel Pentium 4 630
v Memory: 2GB
v Video: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT / ATI Radeon HD 2600XT)
v Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
v Free hard drive space: 2 GB

Posted Image

image.gif

catti_x10

catti_x10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts
  • 16 thanks

Posted Image

Description

One year after, a worldwide cataclysmic event that wiped most of the human race, a man struggles for survival in a desolate city as he tries to reunite with his long lost wife and daughter. In this post-apocalyptical tale, there are no supernatural threats, just an everyman who faces a decaying and
hazardous world and humanity's darkest inclinations. Will you hang on to your humanity and help strangers or are you ready to sacrifice others in order to survive .

Posted Image

Posted Image

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN0CiFs3U9I

System Requeriments:

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ / Intel Pentium 4 630
Memory: 1024MB (Windows XP), 2048MB (Windows Vista or 7)
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT / ATI Radeon HD 2600XT
DirectX : 9.0c
Hard Drive: 2GB
Sound: Any DirectX Compatible DirectX : 9.0c

Install Notes:

1. - Mount or burn the image "rld-imal.iso".
2. - Install the game.
3. - Copy the contents of the folder "Crack" to "C: \ Program Files \ Ubisoft \ I Am Alive \ src \ System \" (or wherever you installed the game), replace.

PD. Block the game executable in your firewall to prevent you from connecting to the internet.

Plataform : PC
Language : Multi 5 (Eng-Fre-Ger-Ita-Spa)
Format : ISO
Size : 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD

Uploaded

Filegag

Turboblt

Rapldgator

Uploader

Uploader

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,420 posts
  • 10026 thanks
[MULTI|RS|RG|UP|NT|] I am Alive
I am Alive 2012 Reloaded
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
RELOADED VERSION
Posted Image
DOWNLOAD :

Edited by Uploader, 26 September 2012 - 20:38.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users