Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Uprising 44 The Silent Shadows (2012)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Tobacco Road

Tobacco Road

The Warez GOD

• Tobacco
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,621 posts
  • 121185 thanks
  • Locationscrls
Uprising 44 The Silent Shadows (2012) SKIDROW

Posted Image

Uprising44: The Silent Shadows combines third-person action play with real-time strategy. It is a unique combination of the two modes of play, and has an in-depth and interesting story-line which has not yet been used in WWII computer games û the greatest civilian against Nazi occupying forces û the Warsaw Uprising. It is a story of the Silent Shadows – forerunners of modern day special forces – paratroopers dropped behind enemy lines to organize resistance and use diversionary tactics in the fight against the forces of the Third Reich. An appropriate audio-visual setting combined with cover system (an excellent, proven method of game play), the story-line, and diverse settings ensure a dynamic and enjoyable game not only for players familiar with this type of theme, but also those merely wanting casual entertainment.

Posted Image

Features:

First independent computer game that is based on the Warsaw Uprising
An in-depth, inspiring story-line based on the greatest civilian uprising of WW II
A unique combination of game play and real-time strategy.

Posted Image

Instalacija

1. Unpack the release
2. Mount or burn image
3. Install
4. Copy everything from the SKIDROW folder into the game installation
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!

Download

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Kako skinuti nesto sa Balkandownload-a?

http://www.slideshare.net/bd4yu/kako-skidati-fajlove-sa-balkan-download-a

Kako da pronadjete zeljeni sadrzaj na forumu? 

http://www.balkandownload.org/topic/40428-kako-pronaci-zeljeni-sadrzaj-na-forumu/

Najmračniji krugovi pakla su rezervisani za one koji u vremenima moralne krize ostanu neutralni i suzdržani -Dante Alighieri

amicica

amicica

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • 8 thanks

Uprising 44 The Silent Shadows-SKIDROW

Posted Image

Posted Image

Release Description:
Uprising44: The Silent Shadows combines third-person action play with real-time strategy. It is a unique combination of the two modes of play, and has an in-depth and interesting story-line which has not yet been used in WWII computer games û the greatest civilian against Nazi occupying forces û the Warsaw Uprising. It is a story of the Silent Shadows – forerunners of modern day special forces – paratroopers dropped behind enemy lines to organize resistance and use diversionary tactics in the fight against the forces of the Third Reich. An appropriate audio-visual setting combined with cover system (an excellent, proven method of game play), the story-line, and diverse settings ensure a dynamic and enjoyable game not only for players familiar with this type of theme, but also those merely wanting casual entertainment.

Features:

First independent computer game that is based on the Warsaw Uprising
An in-depth, inspiring story-line based on the greatest civilian uprising of WW II
A unique combination of game play and real-time strategy.

Posted Image
Posted Image

LINKOVI SE MOGU KOMBINOVATI

Sve moje rapidshare linkove mogu skidati kontakti Tobacco Road-a jer uploadujem na njegov nalog.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users