Lotto Pro 2010 v7.71 Full
Lotto Pro 2010 lottery software gives you an important advantage!
Start playing the lottery with control, not guesswork.
Lotto Pro 2010 lotto software is better than anything else out there because....
* Easy to learn! You don't need to be a 'techie' to figure it out.
* Easy to use Smart number wizard picks the lottery numbers to play based on an analysis of the previous drawings.
* Works with all lottery games! Pick-3, Pick-4, Pick 5, Pick-6 and Pick-7 and Keno.
* Saves time by printing directly on the lottery bet slips, rather than filling out the slips by hand.
* Saves money by applying filters that eliminate tickets with unlikely number combinations.
* Prevents errors! Checks your tickets for winning combinations.
* Up-to-date drawing files! Includes up-to-date drawing histories for all U.S. and Canadian lotteries, plus many international lotteries.
* Downloads the latest results. The program downloads the latest lottery results. No need to enter drawing results by hand.
* Trusted Company - Data Solutions has been making great lottery software since 1989.
Lotto Pro 2010 is compatible with Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Unlike many other lottery programs that simply generate random numbers, Lotto Pro 2010 picks the best numbers to play based on a statistical analysis of previous drawings. Lotto Pro 2010 helps you to play the lottery with control, not guesswork.
The numbers that Lotto Pro 2010 picks are called Smart numbers. When you play Smart numbers, the program does all the work for you. There is no need for you to analyze any statistical information.
The program works with all lotteries; Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6, Keno, Powerball, Cash 4 Life and more.
Lotto Pro 2010 also has many statistical charts and graphs. Once you become familiar with the program, you may want to play your own numbers, based on the data from the charts and graphs. When you play your own numbers, these numbers are called Favorite numbers.
The following statistical charts are included with Lotto Pro 2010:
. Number Statistics Chart
. Drawing Summary Chart
. Skip and Hit Chart
. Hit Sequence Chart
. Repeating Pairs Chart
. Repeating Triples Chart
The following statistical graphs are included with Lotto Pro 2010:
. Frequency Graph
. Drawing Summary Graph
. Skip and Hit Graph
. Hit Sequence Graph
Lotto Pro 2010 also allows you to play strictly Random numbers. This option is included mainly so that you compare random results to results obtained from using Smart or Favorite numbers.
Lotto Pro 2010 gives you two choices as to how your lottery tickets are created. You can select a wheeling system to generate your tickets or you can specify how many tickets to create. A large selection of Abbreviated, Full and Key Number wheeling systems are included with the program.
Once your tickets have been created, you can apply filters to the tickets based on the sum, number of odd and even numbers or by Low/High number ratio. The program checks your lottery tickets for winning matches, and includes an option to record your winnings.
The QuickStart in this section shows you how to how to quickly get started using Lotto Pro 2010 to play the lottery with control, not guesswork.
Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT