Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Bad Piggies

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Tobacco Road

Tobacco Road

The Warez GOD

• Tobacco
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,654 posts
  • 127746 thanks
  • Locationscrls
Bad Piggies (2012) THETA
* Nova igra kreatora ultrapopularne "Angry Birds"

Posted Image

Intro

From the makers of Angry Birds. Bad Pig again hunt for eggs, but, as usual, things do not go as they planned! Can you create the perfect flying machine and safely deliver them to their destination? In treacherous pigs have a number of items that they can use, but they need your help to turn them into the perfect vehicle! With more than 60 levels, and the new update, you expect long hours svinokrushitelnogo, explosive and flying fun! Get three stars on each level to unlock 30 additional puzzles! To achieve the goals it is sometimes necessary to pass the level a few times. To earn a star, try to construct a new device or manage differently!

Posted Image

System requirements:
√ Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7
√ Processor: Intel Pentium IV processor with a clock frequency of 2.0 GHz
√ Memory: 512 MB
√ Hard drive space: 100 MB
√ Sound device: compatible with DirectX 9.0c
√ Video: 256 MB VRAM

Posted Image

Download

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Kako skinuti nesto sa Balkandownload-a?

http://www.slideshare.net/bd4yu/kako-skidati-fajlove-sa-balkan-download-a

Kako da pronadjete zeljeni sadrzaj na forumu? 

http://www.balkandownload.org/topic/40428-kako-pronaci-zeljeni-sadrzaj-na-forumu/

Najmračniji krugovi pakla su rezervisani za one koji u vremenima moralne krize ostanu neutralni i suzdržani -Dante Alighieri

Dani

Dani

Advanced Member

• Banovan
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • 0 thanks
Posted Image

Bad Piggies enjoyed its first gameplay trailer today, revealing that players will build rickety vehicles to transport the pigs to the eggs they love so dearly. We had heard that Rovio was working on a new game that had something to do with the nefarious pigs in Angry Birds, and that game is quickly approaching release. The vehicles are built with a variety of parts, which are provided in a format similar to Rovio's last game, Amazing Alex. The rickety contraptions have to overcome a wide variety of obstacles, and their effectiveness at doing so is rated out of three stars at the end of the course.

System requirements:
Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Processor: Intel Pentium IV processor with a clock frequency of 2.0 GHz
Memory: 512 MB
Hard drive space: 100 MB
Sound device: compatible with DirectX 9.0c
Video: 256 MB VRAM

Download Link:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Edited by Dani, 11 October 2012 - 20:42.

Ako neki od mojih linkova ne radi obratite mi se na pp

Dr Estate

Dr Estate

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • 0 thanks
  • LocationBeograd
Odlicna igrica... ! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users