Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

The Looney Tunes Show (2011 - ...)

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

dikan

dikan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • 125 thanks

The Looney Tunes Show Season 2, Episode 20 – The Shell Game - mp4 - 109,37 MB -  Air date: Jun 25, 2013

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

The.Looney.Tunes.S02E20.jpg

Cecil Turtle crafts a scam involving a broken shell to con Bugs out of money. Elsewhere, Daffy and Lola look for the perfect recliner to replace Daffy’s broken one.

Edited by dikan, 03 July 2013 - 22:38.

dikan

dikan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • 125 thanks

The Looney Tunes Show Season 2, Episode 21 – Year of the Duck - mkv - 248,48 MB - Air date: July 2, 2013

The.Looney.Tunes.S02E21.jpg

Daffy is highly insulted when he discovers that ducks are not included in the Chinese zodiac. In an attempt to make ducks more popular, he talks Tina into entering a local beauty pageant. Meanwhile, Porky thinks it’s the Chinese Year of the Pig, and is convinced he should host the pageant to capitalize on it

dikan

dikan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • 125 thanks

The Looney Tunes Show Season 2, Episode 22 - mkv - 220,33 MB - Air date: July 9, 2013

The.Looney.Tunes.S02E22.jpg

Daffy becomes campaign manager for Gossamer’s run for Class President. Meanwhile, Porky moves in with Bugs and Daffy after his catering business goes broke, and spends his days reorganizing everything in Bugs’ house – to Bugs’ dismay.

dikan

dikan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • 125 thanks

The Looney Tunes Show Season 2, Episode 23 - 720p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-YFN | MKV | AAC VBR | 704MB

The Looney Tunes Show Season 2, Episode 23 - 480p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-YFN | MKV | AAC VBR | 252MB

The Looney Tunes Show Season 2, Episode 23 – Here Comes the Pig - Air date: Aug 13, 2013 - mkv - 252,09 MB

The.Looney.Tunes.S02E23.jpg

Daffy convinces Porky that they should go on a road trip to Porky’s third grade girlfriend’s wedding in an attempt to win her back after all these years. Meanwhile, Bugs realizes that his life gets pretty boring pretty quickly without Daffy around. Plus, in the Merrie Melodies video “Season of the Turtle”, Cecil Turtle describes

Edited by dikan, 15 August 2013 - 01:45.

dikan

dikan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • 125 thanks

The Looney Tunes Show Season 2, Episode 24 – Mr. Weiner - Air date: Aug 20, 2013 - mkv - 226,69 MB

The.Looney.Tunes.S02E24.jpg

The fair comes to town! Daffy enters a hot dog-eating contest to try and win the title “Mr. Weiner” and Bugs gets roped into helping Yosemite Sam attempt to jump a school bus over a row of motorcycles.

dikan

dikan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • 125 thanks

The Looney Tunes Show Season 2, Episode 25 – Best Friends Redux - Air date: Aug 27, 2013 - mp4 - 132,96 MB

The.Looney.Tunes.S02E25.jpg

Daffy travels back in time to befriend Bugs to ensure that he is Bugs’ oldest friend

dikan

dikan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • 125 thanks

The Looney Tunes Show Season 2, Episode 26 – SuperRabbit - Air date: Nov 19, 2013 - 480p.WEB-DL.H.264-YFN.mkv - 256.64 MB

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

The.Looney.Tunes.Show.S02E26.jpg

Daffy travels back in time to befriend Bugs to ensure that he is Bugs’ oldest friend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users