Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Hell Yeah Wrath of the Dead Rabbit (2012)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Tobacco Road

Tobacco Road

The Warez GOD

• Tobacco
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,633 posts
  • 123004 thanks
  • Locationscrls
Hell Yeah Wrath of the Dead Rabbit (2012) RELOADED

Posted Image

Release Description:
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit is a platforming adventure starring Ash, a very angry rabbit who is also the prince of Hell.

Posted Image

Features:

Tension-relieving faux-gore action Hell Yeah! helps you clear your mind after a bad/frustrating/boring day at work. Achieve this by exploring the four corners of Hell and exterminating monsters in a cheerful yet challenging atmosphere.
This game is too BIG for you 10 huge game worlds with secret areas and side quests, hundreds of objects, weapons and monsters to collect. If you’re a completionist, you’re screwed man.
‘Finish him’ moves that will make your mama cry inflict ultimate humiliation on the monsters of Hell using over 30 deadly Finish him! mini-games.

Posted Image

Instalacija

1. Unrar.
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy over the cracked content.
5. Play the game.
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!

Download

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Kako skinuti nesto sa Balkandownload-a?

http://www.slideshare.net/bd4yu/kako-skidati-fajlove-sa-balkan-download-a

Kako da pronadjete zeljeni sadrzaj na forumu? 

http://www.balkandownload.org/topic/40428-kako-pronaci-zeljeni-sadrzaj-na-forumu/

Najmračniji krugovi pakla su rezervisani za one koji u vremenima moralne krize ostanu neutralni i suzdržani -Dante Alighieri

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users