Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

The Swan Princess Christmas (2012)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tobacco Road

Tobacco Road

The Warez GOD

• Tobacco
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,639 posts
  • 125028 thanks
  • Locationscrls
The Swan Princess Christmas (2012) DVDRip XVID AC3 HQ Hive-CM8

Posted Image

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Zanr: Animation | Adventure | Fantasy | Musical
IMDB Rating: -/10
Rezija: Richard Rich
Glasovi: Yuri Lowenthal, David Lodge and G.K. Bowes

The Swan Princess is an animated, musical adaption of the fairy tale, “Swan Lake.” An aging king (Dakin Matthews) and a widowed queen (Sandy Duncan) arrange a marriage between his only daughter and her only son, despite the two children’s initial dislike of one another. Eventually they fall in love, but the evil sorcerer Rothbart (Jack Palance), desiring the throne for himself, enchants the princess Odette (Michelle Nicastro). She is a swan by day, and becomes a woman only when the moon rises. Prince Derek (Howard McGillin) refuses to accept another bride and continues to search for his lost love. When he finds her, Derek must fight the sorcerer to free her from the spell. Winner of the Film Advisory Board Award of Excellence and the Parent’s Choice Award, this adventure exhibits high quality animation and a blend of romantic and humorous musical numbers. The animal characters are fun without being too cute, including Jean-Bob the frog who thinks he is a prince, given voice by John Cleese. The subtle layering of spiritual symbolism makes this film intelligent enough for adults to enjoy as well as children.

Velicina: 1.14 GB
Video: AVI | 720×400 | 1699 kbps
Audio: English | AC3 | 192 kbps
Trajanje: 1h 24mn

Screen

Posted Image

Edited by didica13, 18 December 2012 - 03:01.

Kako skinuti nesto sa Balkandownload-a?

http://www.slideshare.net/bd4yu/kako-skidati-fajlove-sa-balkan-download-a

Kako da pronadjete zeljeni sadrzaj na forumu? 

http://www.balkandownload.org/topic/40428-kako-pronaci-zeljeni-sadrzaj-na-forumu/

Najmračniji krugovi pakla su rezervisani za one koji u vremenima moralne krize ostanu neutralni i suzdržani -Dante Alighieri

Guest_butterfly_*

Guest_butterfly_*
  • Guests
  • thanks
Posted Image

SCREENSHOTS

Posted Image

Download

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Edited by didica13, 18 December 2012 - 03:02.

brcak

brcak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

ZASTO NEMOGU SKINUT OVAJ CRTIC

Gerson

Gerson

Starting Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • 5 thanks

Sadrzaj uklonjen sa navedenih linkova...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users