Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

LEGO Lord of the Rings (2012)

Svi Linkovi Obde

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Guest_Lord_Razzor_*

Guest_Lord_Razzor_*
  • Guests
  • thanks
LEGO Lord of the Rings (2012) - RELOADED
Linkovi se Mogu Kombinovati
Posted Image

Release Name : LEGO.Lord.of.the.Rings-RELOADED
Platform : Windows
Genre : Action
Publisher : Warner Bros. Interactive
Developer : Telltale Games
Release : Nov 13, 2012
File Size : 6,054.42 MB

INFORMATION

Explore Middle-earth in an epic and thrilling LEGO video game adventure for the entire family! LEGO The Lord of the Rings brings to life the legendary fantasy saga by J.R.R. Tolkien. The game follows the original storylines of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. Players can team up in pairs as adorable LEGO The Lord the Rings minifigures to experience countless dangers, solve riddles and battle formidable foes on their journey to Mount Doom.

Traverse the Misty Mountains, explore the Mines of Moria, knock on the Black Gate of Mordor, and partake in epic battles with Orcs, Uruk-hai, the Balrog and other fearsome foes while harnessing the humour and imagination of LEGO gameplay to solve puzzles and explore Middle-earth. Players will take on the form of their favorite members of the fellowship — Frodo the Hobbit, Aragorn the Ranger, Gandalf the Wizard, Legolas the Elf, Gimli the Dwarf, Boromir a Man of Gondor, and Frodo’s Hobbit friends Sam, Merry and Pippin — as they relive the most momentous events from the films inspired by J.R.R. Tolkien’s epic novels.

Features
# Explore all of the open-world of Middle-earth and experience epic battles with Orcs, Uruk-hai, the Balrog, the Witch-king, and other fearsome creatures.
# Wield the power of the Palantír or Seeing-stone (‘one that looks far-away’), and jump between multiple storylines.
# Experience the LEGO The Lord of the Rings heroes come to life in an all new way, as they deliver the dialogue from the films.
# Collect, combine and forge new items in the Blacksmith Shop using Mithril, the most precious metal in Middle-earth.
# Discover and unlock over more than 60 playable characters, including Frodo, Aragorn, Gandalf, and many others.
# Collect and use a variety of weaponry and magical items, including the Light of Earendil, Elven rope, swords, and bows.
# Play with family and friends with easy access drop-in, drop-out gameplay option.

Recommended System Requirements
Processor : Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.66 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 @ 2.8 GHz
Memory : 2 Gb
Video Memory : 512 Mb
Video Card : nVidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 3870
Sound Card : DirectX Compatible
DirectX : 9.0c

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Edited by zekoca, 18 December 2012 - 14:09.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Svi, Linkovi, Obde

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users