Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Haunted (2012)

SVI LINKOVI OVDE

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Guest_Lord_Razzor_*

Guest_Lord_Razzor_*
  • Guests
  • thanks
Haunted -RELOADED (2012)
Posted Image

Haunted is the new adventure game by Deck 13, the creators of the critically acclaimed Ankh and Jack Keane series. A close voice resounds in the night when Mary suddenly awakes from her nightmare. Since the fateful day of the train accident in which she lost her little sister Emily, Mary fights her way as a street-kid in the lanes of London. At night she is struck by dreams and vision of her sister. Is it possible that Emily is still alive? The thought bothers Mary to the point that she decides to follow the hints in her vision. As Mary dives deeper and deeper into a world of supernatural phenomena, she receives unexpected supernatural support during her adventurous trip.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Edited by zekoca, 18 December 2012 - 13:57.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SVI, LINKOVI, OVDE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users