Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

The Concubine (2012)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

pavuky

pavuky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • 3 thanks
The Concubine (2012)

Posted Image

Release Name - The Concubine 2012 DVDRip XviD-CoWRY
Historical/Drama | Korea | 2012
AVI, 640*352, 1173Kbps, at 23,976ps | audio AC3, 6CH, 448Kbps | Lang:KOR, Subt:EN (.SUB) | 1.39 GB | 122min.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Info

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

From the moment he laid eyes on her, Prince Sung Won (Kim Dong Wook) immediately becomes smitten with nobleman's daughter Hwa Yeon (Jo Yeo Jeong), but she loves commoner Kwon Yoo (Kim Min Joon). Finding Hwa Yeon unsuitable for her son, Sung Won's mother (Park Ji Young) arranges for Hwa Yeon to become consort to the King (Jung Chan), Sung Won's brother. To save Kwon Yoo, Hwa Yeon can only accept her fate. The King passes away soon after, and Sung Won rises to the throne through the machination of his power-hungry mother. Realizing that the matriarch intends to destroy her and her son, Hwa Yeon fights back by manipulating Sung Won, whose lust for Hwa Yeon grows by the day, and her former love Kwon Yoo, who has entered the palace as a eunuch.

Director: Kim Dae Seung
Cast: Jo Yeo Jeong , Kim Dong Wook, Cho Eun Ji ,Kim Min Joon

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

*no pass
*just say thanks its enough for me

Posted Image

pavuky

pavuky

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • 3 thanks

The Concubine (2012)

6qcgjwm5ufrqp2rb6dhexues7au2rx9z.jpg

Release Name - The.Concubine.2012.KOR.HDRIP.x264.HEAVEN
Historical/Drama | Korea | 2012
MPEG-4, 720*406, 1156Kbps, at 24,000ps | audio AAC, 2CH, 96Kbps
 Lang:KOR, Subt:EN (.srt) | 1.07 GB | 122min.

afud98mah3beggcywzmbegayhgejkw8m.JPG

avv2y85k8ks4zura6zxjr2bkd2btrcdb.JPG

fug7kfcsx994s4z5qbxumh9bqy8qwsm3.JPG

Info

From the moment he laid eyes on her, Prince Sung Won (Kim Dong Wook) immediately becomes smitten with nobleman's daughter Hwa Yeon (Jo Yeo Jeong), but she loves commoner Kwon Yoo (Kim Min Joon). Finding Hwa Yeon unsuitable for her son, Sung Won's mother (Park Ji Young) arranges for Hwa Yeon to become consort to the King (Jung Chan), Sung Won's brother. To save Kwon Yoo, Hwa Yeon can only accept her fate. The King passes away soon after, and Sung Won rises to the throne through the machination of his power-hungry mother. Realizing that the matriarch intends to destroy her and her son, Hwa Yeon fights back by manipulating Sung Won, whose lust for Hwa Yeon grows by the day, and her former love Kwon Yoo, who has entered the palace as a eunuch.

Director: Kim Dae Seung
Cast: Jo Yeo Jeong , Kim Dong Wook, Cho Eun Ji ,Kim Min Joon

p7j5zrvga64z3ejnp53sjs36pjkf7ru3.jpgcwww9p2jasabbqvxymt4qs9sy4dxea23.jpg

*no pass
*please leave feedback

s6mwp9zx99zbtt5crp7kep34szvgutyp.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users