Universal Document Converter v.5.0.909
The Universal Document Converter is a virtual printer designed to convert documents of any type to PDF or images. The software provides the capability to export Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, Adobe PDF files, or Autodesk AutoCAD drawings to PDF, TIFF, JPEG, and PNG, or simply print them to a regular printer!
Document Management and Storage: Companies today use all kinds of document formats. Many of the formats require special software to view. Our software converts any document at all to Adobe PDF in a simple and efficient manner.
Presentations: The Universal Document Converter will help you quickly convert Autodesk AutoCAD drawings, Microsoft Visio diagrams, and other documents to JPEG and PNG for easy insertion into PowerPoint presentations, slide shows, etc.
Publication to the Internet: Our software easily and efficiently converts any documents (drawings, diagrams, product catalogs, etc.) to PDF for direct upload to websites.
Preparation for Printing: Convert documents to high-resolution TIFF to guarantee printing quality.
Corporate Business Process Management: Most advanced business process management systems use a single format to store all electronic documents. The Universal Document Converter is a convenient solution for converting documents of any type to a format like that.
What is new in Universal Document Converter 5.0
* The interface has been completely upgraded. The latest version makes learning and using the program much simpler.
* Functionality has been added to place a letterhead under a document.
* Capability has been added to produce high-quality scaled-down copies of documents, such as images or drawings, for use as illustrations or for online publication.
* The format of all PDF documents created by the software has been changed. * All documents are now PDF/A-compliant.
* Compatibility with the 64-bit Windows family has been implemented.
* The issue of network printing for Windows Vista and Windows 2008 Server has been resolved.
* Network printing is now possible even if the print server is in a logged out state.
* The developer API has been upgraded in its entirety.
* Software interface localizations have been added for Italian, French, and Spanish.
* Maximum print resolution has been increased to 6000 DPI.
Compatible with: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Server 2008, Vista and Windows 7 (32/64-bit)