Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Bejeweled 3

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Joshida Kagero

Joshida Kagero

Silver Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts
  • 580 thanks
  • Location/root

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Bejeweled 3
PC game | Genre: match 3 | Size: 201 mb
Language: English | Rel.Date: 7 Dec 2010
“ Discover all-new ways to play the world’s #1 puzzle game! Find your perfect match with 8 breathtaking game modes that meet all your moods — including Classic, Quest, Lightning and Zen. Enjoy the amazing sights and sounds. Earn flashy achievement badges. Engage in endless gem-matching fun, and soar to dazzling new heights! ”

Key Features:
•8 ways to play: With so many new ways to play, you’ll find a perfect match for every mood!
•Classic mode: Play the most popular puzzle game of the century, with powerful new gems and new ultra-smooth gameplay
•Quest mode: Journey through 40 magical puzzles in this multifaceted Bejeweled challenge!
•Zen mode: Tailor your experience with sights, sounds and binaural beats to create your own relaxing retreat
•Lightning mode: Charge up with a challenging timed game of heart-pounding, gem-blasting fun!
•Secret modes: Unlock 4 all-new games as you play
•Badges: Earn up to 65 badges to prove your multifaceted skills
•High-definition graphics: Amazing sights and sounds — Bejeweled is more sparkling than ever before!
•Ultra-smooth action: Make multiple matches while new gems fall into place

Bejeweled 3 Game Trailer:

PC System Requirements OS:
Windows XP SP2/Vista/7
Processor: 1.2+GHz processor
Memory: 1+GB of RAM
Graphics: 128+MB of video memory (256+MB recommended)
DirectX®: 9.0c or higher
Hard Drive: 320+MB of free hard drive space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c or higher sound

Ko nema u vugla, ima u Gugla
Posted Image

Proklete pijavice i bezkicmenjaci!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users