Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Botanicula

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Joshida Kagero

Joshida Kagero

Silver Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts
  • 554 thanks
  • Location/root

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Botanicula 1.0 | 737.4 mb
Platform: PC | Developer/Publisher: Jára Plachý and Amanita Design
Languages: English, Russian | Genre: Point and Click Exploration Game | Release Date: 2012
It's about a bunch of five friends - little tree creatures who set out for a journey to save the last seed from their home tree which is infested by evil parasites. The original soundtrack and sound effects are created by Czech alternative band DVA.

The most talked-about Czech gaming studio in the last couple of years are preparing the release of one another beautifully attractive point & click adventure: Botanicula.The “organic” title, and personal project of one of Amanita Design’s members: Jaromir Plachy, will give you the control over 5 plants, stick insects or… botanical creatures that while wondering around their own ecosystem (a big tree) will try to stop dark spiders who seem to be sucking the life out of everything they encounter.

Minimum System Requirements:

System: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: Intel Pentium 1.6 GHz
Memory: 1 GB
Video Card: 256 MB of graphics memory
Sound card: compatible with Direct X 9.0c