Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Confrontation

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Joshida Kagero

Joshida Kagero

Silver Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts
  • 578 thanks
  • Location/root

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Confrontation | 2.7 Gb
Platform: PC | Developer: Cyanide Studio | Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
Languages: English | Genre: Strategy, RPG | Release Date: 2012
Confrontation is a tactical RPG for PC developed by Cyanide. Based on the universe of the board game of the same name by Rakham, Confrontation focuses on intense and tactical battles, mixing strategy and other elements of RPGs. Every single decision, choice and action you take will be crucial in battle and will determine if you emerge victorious… or dead!

The game unfolds in the original fantasy universe of Confrontation Aarklash. Take the lead of an elite squad of Griffin soldiers, infiltrating enemy territory in order to put an end to the Scorpion threat. The fearsome creatures of the Alchemists of Dirz (the Scorpion), the ferocious Wolfen packs (the Wolf), and the brutal Orcs of Bran-O-Kor (the Jackal) are among the dangerous opponents the courageous soldiers of the Griffin will have to confront during their quest, deep inside the continent of Aarklash.

The solo campaign of Confrontation is rich in dangerous and exciting missions, where you will lead a reckless elite squad of the Griffin. Starting with a few warriors, your squad will soon be completed by many new companions, each having their own characteristics, skills and powers.
Choose with care, for each mission, the soldiers who will fight by your side. Careful management of your units, their powers and equipment, will get you through near-death situations and lead you to epic victory!

Focusing on tactical battles, Confrontation makes use of many elements coming from the role-playing game genre. In battle, your squad will earn experience, allowing you to develop each of your warriors according to your playstyle, by increasing their Characteristics (Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, etc). Each warrior will also unlock new special skills and powers, that they can upgrade as they level up.

All these unique skills and powers, from the devastating area-of-effect powers to crowd-control spells, will be crucial in battle, and need to be timed effectively to temper the opponent’s attacks, counter their spells and eventually annihilate them!

Your units will also be able to upgrade their weapons and armor, thanks to magical glyphs found on the battlefields. The exploration will thus be rewarded, by allowing you to further enhance your squad’s abilities! You will then be able to confront even more threatening creatures as you advance through your quest.

Minimum System Requirements:

Processor: AMD/INTEL Dual-Core 2.0 GHZ
RAM Memory: 2048 MB
Graphics Card: 256 MB 100% DirectX 9 and shaders 3.0 compatible
- ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT/NVidia GeForce 7900 GTX or highe
Hard Disk Space: 4 GB
Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible

Ko nema u vugla, ima u Gugla