Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Stacking

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Joshida Kagero

Joshida Kagero

Silver Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,915 posts
  • 553 thanks
  • Location/root

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Stacking 1.0.0.3 Upgrade | 195.0 mb
Platform: Windows | Developer: Double Fine Productions | Published: THQ
Languages: multilanguage | Genre: Adventure, Puzzle | Release Date: 2012
Explore a vintage world inhabited by living Russian stacking dolls as you jump into more than 100 unique dolls and use their special abilities to solve a wide variety of puzzles & challenges.

This imaginative 3rd person puzzle adventure game will take you on a journey from a bustling Royal Train Station to a high-flying Zeppelin as you collect unique dolls and matched stacking sets to display in your secret hideout.

Charlie travels with his hobo friend Levi to the mysterious kingdom of Camelfoot, the mythical resting place of lost hobo king and his crown. Charlie must help Levi’s uncle, Rufus Ryken, reclaim his rightful throne by solving three tests of valor and reawakening the hobo blacksmiths of old. Only then can the crown be reforged, enabling Rufus to become king and unite the fractured hobo people under one sardine.

Features

Play as Charlie Blackmore, the world tiniest Russian stacking doll.

Play as Charlie Blackmore, the world tiniest Russian stacking doll. He is all too accustomed to being overlooked and dismissed--too small to be of any consequence. But Charlie's size turns out to be his greatest strength after all.

- Explore a World Like No Other - Embark on imaginative adventure set in the 1930’s era and discover a rich, open world environment filled with Russian stacking dolls of all shapes and sizes.
- Meet Colorful Characters, Each with a Unique Talent - Every stacking doll has a special talent/ability that can be useful in solving a challenge, or just fun to perform. “Stack” into another doll that is one size bigger or smaller to utilize their special
- Solve Challenges Your Way - To progress through the game and gain access to new areas, players have to problem solve their way through various challenges that include distracting a guard or get past a blocked entrance.
- Fun for Everyone - Because challenges can be solved multiple ways, the game offers ample re-playability and rewards for core players while still being accessible to casual players.

Ko nema u vugla, ima u Gugla
Posted Image

Proklete pijavice i bezkicmenjaci!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users